Our Training Courses Focus On The Following Key Areas:
- Operations / Practical Evolutions
- Indigenous Community Emergency Preparedness
Our Training Instructors
Our training programs are delivered by instructors that meet established competencies paired with practical cross-divisional field experience.
Our instructors fall into specialized curriculum streams and are leveraged according to their competencies and unique trans-disciplinary knowledge. Expertise paired with practical experience provides our clients with a diverse instructor pool, from a variety of fields such as:
- Emergency Management Practitioners
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Industry Leaders (10+ years in chemical and ingredient industry)
Our instructors use a variety of methods to deliver the curriculum and meet the practical training requirements each course requires such as classroom lectures, videos, live demonstrations, practical testing, and hands-on scenario exercises.
Training Formats Offered
Our open course schedule is designed for individuals or groups who need to fulfill a specific training requirement. Open courses are held at QM’s training facilities located in Stoney Creek, Ontario, featuring a traditional classroom setting including a state-of-the-art indoor training centre for students to apply hands-on/practical demonstrations and test their knowledge and skills.
View our Open Course Schedule
- Pre-screening Questionnaire
- Designated entrance for participants (10 Kenmore Ave, Stoney Creek ON, L8E 5N1)
- Individual desk for each participant (6ft separation)
- Only 10 persons allowed per room (9+instructor)
- Mandatory use of mask at all times unless sitting at the desk
- Segregated restrooms for participants only
Working at Heights & Confined Space Rescue, it is encouraged to bring your own PPE (Harness) to the course but not mandatory
All of our training courses include reference manuals and materials. Upon successful completion, participants receive a certificate for the program.
For more information on our training services, please contact our Training Administrator at: