Many of our programs have been developed to ensure alignment with regulatory standards, such as the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Our training courses focus on the following key areas:
- Health and Safety
- Hazardous Spill Response
- Regulatory Compliance
- Confined Space / High Angle Rescue Techniques
Our Training Instructors
Our training courses are delivered by highly qualified instructors who bring years of practical experience from a variety of fields such as:
- Emergency Services Responders (Firefighters, Paramedics)
- Health and Safety Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Specialists
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Hazardous Spill Response Technicians (Land, Rail, Water)
- Confined Space and High Angle Rescue Experts
- Operational Experts for Facility Management
- Process Engineers
As most of our training instructors are actively employed in the industries they teach, this allows them to bring real life incident knowledge to support the course material and practical training sessions.
Our instructors use a variety of methods to deliver the curriculum and meet the practical training requirements each course requires such as classroom lectures, videos, live demonstrations, practical testing, and hands-on scenario exercises.